To be successful in business these days, whether you work for a company or for yourself, you must be able to come up with new, bright ideas to make the business more successful. Every man-made object in the World began as an idea in someone’s head, and because the idea was turned into action, we are able to benefit from someone’s thoughts.
Ideas can either be to invent new products or to devise new processes to make life easier. The important thing is that the idea must be of benefit to others. Your aim should be to solve problems for other people.
Coming up with these is not easy, but with the help of these 7 tips, you should be well on your way to coming up with some fantastic ideas!
1) The first most critical step is to believe that you are creative! Tell yourself that you can create new ideas. Just give yourself time on your own to allow your mind to explore new possibilities!
2) Write down details of the problem you want to solve. This is an excellent starting point as your goal is to make life easier for a group of people, whether it be co-workers or a particular group in society.
3) Get a large piece of paper and give yourself half an hour to write down as many ideas and solutions you can come up with. Brainstorming allows you to come up with anything that comes into your mind. Write them all down, no matter how silly they first seem.
4) Once you have finished, look through your list, and pick the 10 that you feel are the most feasible and beneficial. These are the ideas that you could put into action. Action is the important word here. Ideas are just ideas until you actually do something with them!
5) With the list of your 10 best ideas, ask the question “What if I implemented this solution, would it really solve the problem? How would this solution benefit others?”
6) From this exercise, you should be able to identify the solutions that offer the most benefits. Filter your ideas down to the 1 or 2 ideas that provide the most benefits.
7) Once you have identified these, take action and implement them! Be creative!
The most important thing you can do when trying to be creative is to believe in your own abilities. Always stay positive and continually tell yourself that you can do it!
May I wish you every success in coming up with more and more great ideas!
If you liked this article, then I would love you to share it with your friends and connections. Just click on one or more of the social media icons!